Fundraiser for Stornoway Crescent Public School
Next Sale: October 15, 2016
9am – 12pm
Table reservations open on Sept 17 at 12 pm.
Link will NOT work until Sept 17 at 12 pm
Stephen Lewis Secondary School
555 Autumn Hill Blvd, Thornhill
(Dufferin north of hwy #7)
(Donated to Stornoway Crescent Public School)
Lots of space!
Over 55 vendors!
What is a Mom to Mom sale?
Children grow very quickly. Many parents wonder what to do with all the “stuff” that their children no longer fit into, or use. The Mom to Mom Sale provides parents with an opportunity to sell their gently used baby and children’s items. It’s a perfect way to clean out those closets, dressers and toy boxes and make some extra money at the same time. The sale is intended for selling children’s items only. You will not find pots and pans at the Mom to Mom Sale!The sale is like a garage sale, but instead of using your driveway, you rent a table at the school. It’s a wonderful way to sell your items to a targeted audience, plus we do the advertising for you! Parents work their own table and take home 100% of their profits. We have over 50 tables available for rent.
How frequently is the Mom to Mom sale held?
The Mom to Mom Sale is held twice per year, once in the spring and once in the fall.
How do I get to the School?
Hot ticket items:
Large toys (kitchens, work benches, playhouses, table & chair sets, easels);
Outdoor toys (slides, basketball nets, ride on toys, bikes, wagons, skates);
Baby equipment (strollers, high chairs, jolly jumpers, exersaucers, swings, play pens);
Small toys (you name it, it sells); books; video/audio tapes; CD’s; DVD’s.
Why is there an admission fee?
For admission to the Mom to Mom sale, customers are asked to pay $2.00 at the door. All proceeds raised will be donated to Stornoway Crescent Public School.
What are the table rental fees?
The Mom to Mom Sale has a variety of tables for rent. The pricing for the Fall Mom to Mom Sale is as follows:
- Regular Table – $35.00 (standard 8′ table & chair)
- Premium Table – Option 1 – $45.00 (standard 8′ table & chair with some additional floor space)
- Premium Table – Option 2 – $55.00 (standard 8′ table & chair with a lot of additional floor space)
- Premium Table – Option 3 – $65.00 (standard 8′ table & chair with double the amount of floor space)
- Business Vendor – $50.00 (standard 8′ table & chair – must be previously approved by event organizer)
How can I rent a table at the sale?
Since our first sale in 2002, the Mom to Mom sale has become a popular event and there is always a great demand for tables. To make the registration process as fair as possible, we use an online registration system.Table registration for vendors selling USED items will begin on September 19, 2015 at 2pm The link for online registration is: http://guestli.st/431533
(Please note: this link will NOT work until September 6th at 9am)Attention business vendors:
Due to space restrictions, we can only accommodate a small number of business vendors. Please email Dana at email@example.com
if you are interested in becoming a business vendor. Business vendor registration will begin after September 8th. The event organizer will contact business vendors directly to arrange for registration.If you are a business vendor and would like to participate in our “Grab Bag” promotion, please contact the event organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.To receive notice of future registration dates, click here to join the MomtoMom email list
What is the refund policy?
The Thornhill Mom to Mom Sale is a fundraising event. As such, we do not provide refunds on table rental fees. However, should you be unable to participate in the sale, you are welcome to find a replacement, and your replacement can reimburse you. Please make sure you inform the event organizer so that your replacement can receive important information about the sale.
What are the rental terms?
- Please limit the number of helpers on setup night to one person.
- Please ensure that items with safety regulations (i.e. car seats, cribs) are in good working order and meet current safety standards. CAR SEATS SHOULD BE LESS THAN 6 YEARS OLD.
- On sale day, please park your car at the back of the school parking lot. This will give our customers priority parking.
- Please ask customers to take large sold items to their cars immediately. Holding the item at your table creates unnecessary congestion in the aisles.
- At the completion of the sale, please do not leave unsold items at your table. All remaining items must go home with you, including empty boxes and garbage.
- Unless you are registered as a “business vendor”, please sell used merchandise only. The sale is not intended for new merchandise or services. (The odd item with an original price tag is just fine!)
- Please remember that the sale is for baby and children’s items ONLY!
Can I be personally informed of future Mom to Mom sales?